Founded in 1990, Sprachcenter Mouroum is Berlin’s longest-standing language school specialising in early years English language teaching. Our many years of experience, our unique curriculum and methodology and our strong basis in educational theory and practice are the key to our success but it is our teachers and staff who bring these qualities to life in the eyes of our pupils and students!
Teaching and Working at Sprachcenter Mouroum
Our English teachers are all native English speakers who work with children aged 2.5 – 10 years old. We offer various forms of teaching: private groups, one-to-one tuition, after-school English groups (AGs) and substitute work.
- English native speaker
- Teaching experience or previous experience working with children
- Permission to work in Germany
- Minimum German level: A2
- Motivation to work with children and gain hands-on teaching experience
What SCM Can Offer You
- Initial and on-going teacher training
- Opportunity to gain first-hand teaching experience
- Monthly meetings with Head Teachers
- All teaching materials (including syllabus) are provided
- Continuous professional and personal support
- Team-building and social events
If you would like to be a part of our team or want to know more, contact Daniel White at: firstname.lastname@example.org.